Volunteers of America High School
Hours: 8AM-2:55PM (M-Th) & 8AM-12:20PM (F)
All students: 97
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 87%
Teachers of color: 11%
- Helps students graduate high school (credit recovery). Environmentally focused curriculum. Small class sizes.
- Community-based service learning projects & credit-bearing weekend expeditions focus on leadership & team building.
- Busing is provided. Contact school for more information.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
4-year graduation rate
* Groups with no data showing indicates there were not enough students to track for that group or data is not publicly available.