Roosevelt High School
All students: 862
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 40%
Teachers of color: 12%
- Offers a college prep (IB, PSEO, AP, CIS, AVID) & career & technical education programming (CTE, health careers, automotive technologies, construction trades). Offers EL support & special education services including push-in & pull-out services for students with a wide range of needs; specialized services for students in all disability categories who need more intensive programming
- Offers world languages, Arabic, French & Spanish.athletic & after-school activities including, visual music & performance art opportunities.
- Busing provided in the SE quadrant in Wenonah, Keewaydin, Morris Park, Minnehaha, Ericsson, Hiwatha, Howe, Cooper, Longfellow & Standish neighborhoods by Metro Transit.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
4-year graduation rate
* Groups with no data showing indicates there were not enough students to track for that group or data is not publicly available.