Hiawatha Collegiate High School
School hours: 9AM-3:40 PM (M-Th), 9AM-1PM (F)
- AcademicsA college prep high school. Offers early college seminar, college exploration, summer scholars program, senior college seminar, & counselors starting in 9th grade. Offers AP & PSEO courses. Offers integrated arts & STEM programming, & English as a second language programming.
- Extra programmingExtensive sports, clubs, cultural study, & student leadership opportunities available after school. Part of Hiawatha Academies.
- Special EducationProvides special education services in the least restrictive educational setting. Provide cotaught support in every grade, as well as targeted resource room instruction & related services, including speechlanguage therapy, occupational therapy, deaf/hard of hearing instruction, & social work.
- TransportationBusing provided metrowide by Metro Transit.
- How to enrollIf interested in enrolling, contact Kabir Mohamed at (612) 455-4044 or . You can also visit https://www.hiawathaacademies.org/apps/pages/enroll-now for more information.
4 year graduation rate
Hiawatha Collegiate High School opened in the fall of 2016; academic data is not yet available.