Career Pathways Secondary Charter School
All students: 106
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 78%
Teachers of color: 40%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual). See school updates here.
- A college prep high school. Helps students graduate high school (credit recovery). Offers three kinds of learning: personalized (PSEO, graduation plans, and individualized learning), blended (24/7 learning options) and experiential (hands-on, internship and work credit).
- Every month students choose a new elective; examples include: art, science projects, basketball, college and career, woodshop, cooking, dance and study hall.
- Busing provided in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Joan Arbisi Little at (651) 400-1781 or . You can also visit cpathmn.org for more information.
4-year graduation rate
* Groups with no data showing indicates there were not enough students to track for that group or data is not publicly available.