Minneapolis, MN 55413
All students: 822
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 10%
Teachers of color: 69%
- A college prep program. Classes are taught in Mandarin Chinese and English (dual language immersion). Offers English as a second language programming. Offers STEM programming.
- Offers soccer, cross-country, basketball, volleyball, badminton, track and field, and fencing. Has a music conservatory with opportunities for private lessons, as well as three orchestras: Concertino, Concerto and Honors Chamber. Offers an enrichment program.
- Busing is provided metro-wide. There are 9 metro-area routes that use a hub stop model.
- If interested in enrolling, contact (612) 788-9095 or . You can also visit yinghuaacademy.org for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)