Sullivan Communication Center
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Ends: 5:30PM (M-Th)
All students: 524
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 87%
Teachers of color: 22%
- A college prep program (AVID). Offers Somali newcomer language development program and Deaf and Hard of Hearing and Autism Spectrum Disorder programs.
- Offers dance, art, cooking and environmental extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in zone 2B.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)