PYC Arts & Technology High School
All students: 100
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 83%
Teachers of color: 19%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual). See school updates here.
- Helps students graduate high school (credit recovery). Students can take college credit courses for free at Riverland Community College (concurrent enrollment). Arts and technology focus.
- Offers recording and production studios and theater.
- Busing is provided.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
4-year graduation rate
* Groups with no data showing indicates there were not enough students to track for that group or data is not publicly available.