MN Internship Center – Downtown Campus
All students: 89
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 81%
Teachers of color: 0%
- Fall 2020: Students will be able to choose between distance (virtual) learning or a hybrid model of 2 days a week in-person. See school updates here.
- Curriculum focuses on educational and career development experiences for learners who have encountered difficulties in traditional school settings. Offers PSEO.
- Offers basketball, dance and drill team. Part of the MN Internship Center.
- Busing provided metro-wide by Metro Transit.
- If interested in enrolling, contact (612) 588-1449. You can also visit mnic.org/register for more information.
4-year graduation rate
* Groups with no data showing indicates there were not enough students to track for that group or data is not publicly available.