MN Internship Center -Downtown Campus
All students: 115
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 0%
- Curriculum focuses on educational & career development experiences for learners who have encountered difficulties in traditional school settings. Offers PSEO.
- Offers basketball, dance & drill team. Part of the MN Internship Center.
- Busing provided metro-wide by Metro Transit.
- If interested in enrolling, contact (612) 588-1449. You can also visit mnic.org/register for more information.
4-year graduation rate
* Groups with no data showing indicates there were not enough students to track for that group or data is not publicly available.