Minnesota Transitions – Secondary
School hours: 8:20AM-3:15PM
Before school program
After school program
- AcademicsCareerfocused work & internship opportunities. Resources for posthigh school education. Online curriculum options.
- Extra programmingOffers open areas and collaborative spaces that feel like a college campus for grades 712 & new grades 13 & 14.
- Special EducationProvides special education services. Call school for additional information.
- TransportationBusing is provided for 9th & 10th graders; 11th & 12th graders receive Metro Transit passes.
- How to enrollIf interested in enrolling, contact (612) 722-9013 or . You can also visit mtcs.org/mts-secondary/admissions/ for more information.
4 year graduation rate
2019: Students on grade level (proficiency)
Hover over a bar to see the average broken out by math and reading.