Minnesota Transitions – Secondary
All students: 235
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 28%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual). See school updates here.
- Career-focused work and internship opportunities. Resources for post-high school education. Online curriculum options.
- Only free Army Junior Reserve Officer Training (JROTC) program in Minneapolis; General Colin L. Powell Leadership Academy located in the school. Part of MN Transitions Charter School.
- Busing is provided for 9th & 10th graders; 11th & 12th graders receive Metro Transit passes.
- If interested in enrolling, you can visit mtcs.org/admissions/enroll for more information.
4-year graduation rate
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Hover over a bar to see the average broken out by math and reading.