Minnesota Transitions – P.E.A.S.E. Academy
Hours: 8:30AM-3:30PM (M-Th) & 8:30AM-2:30PM (F)
All students: 28
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 39%
Teachers of color: 0%
- Fall 2020: Students will be able to choose between distance (virtual) learning or a hybrid model of 2 days a week in-person. See school updates here.
- Offers a quality educational experience centered on healing and hope.
- For students recovering from drug or alcohol abuse. Part of MN Transitions Charter School.
- Busing is provided for 9th & 10th graders; 11th & 12th graders receive Metro Transit passes.
- If interested in enrolling, you can visit mtcs.org/admissions/enroll/ for more information.
4-year graduation rate