Lyndale Community School
Minneapolis, MN 55408
All students: 493
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 55%
Teachers of color: 20%
- Offers English as a second language programming (Spanish and Somali speakers) and art-integrated programming.
- Offers sports, music, arts and theater extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in zone 3C.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)