Loring Community School
Minneapolis, MN 55412
All students: 402
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 66%
Teachers of color: 0%
- Offers STEM and computer coding programming (GEMS/GISE, Excellent Technology For Instruction), English as a second language programming (Spanish and Hmong speakers).
- Offers sports, music, art, environmental and theater extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in zones 1A, 1B, 1H.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)