Lake Harriet Community Upper
Minneapolis, MN 55410
All students: 634
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 7%
Teachers of color: 7%
- Curriculum focuses on visual and performing arts and STEM.
- Offers sports, music, art, environmental, theater and cultural extracurriculars. Partnership with Lake Harriet Community Lower (K-3).
- Busing provided in zones 1B, 1C, 1H, 3E.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)