Lake Country School
Cost: K-5: $14,070 6-8: $17,760, financial aid available
All students: 244
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 0%
Teachers of color: -
- Distance learning
- A Montessori school.
- Offers physical education, music, art, environmental and theater extracurriculars.
- Busing is provided.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Lucinda Anderson at (612) 827-3707 or . You can also visit lakecountryschool.org/apply-now for more information. Please apply by Feb. 1, 2019.
- Academic and demographic data is not publicly available for independent schools.
Academic and demographic data is not publicly available for independent schools.