Justice Page Middle School
Minneapolis, MN 55419
All students: 844
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 42%
Teachers of color: 11%
- Offers STEAM and SEL (social and emotional learning) programming. Offers integrated arts programming.
- Offers sports, band, cooking, photography, sewing costume, school newspaper, theater and cultrual extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in all of zone 3.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)