All students: 203
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 85%
Teachers of color: 19%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual). See school updates here.
- Helps students graduate high school (credit recovery). Offers PSEO and bilingual support (Spanish). Strong focus on AVID.
- Offers 13 sports extracurriculars, bucket drumming, art clubs and Somali and Arabic as foreign langauges. After school program is operated by Eastside Neighborhood Services.
- Busing provided citywide.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
4-year graduation rate