Folwell Performing Arts Magnet
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Ends: 5:30PM (M-Th)
All students: 812
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 86%
Teachers of color: 20%
- Performing arts are integrated in the curriculum. Offers English as a second language programming (Spanish speakers).
- Offers sports, music, art, environmental and theater extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in all of zone 2 and zone 3.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)