El Colegio Charter School
Hours: 8:55AM-4PM (M-Th) & 8:55AM-2:15PM (F)
All students: 95
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 80%
Teachers of color: 39%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual) with in-person supports available. See school updates here.
- A college prep program; 100% of students were accepted to higher education. Helps students graduate high school (credit recovery). Offers bilingual education (Spanish and English) to English Language Learners and personalized learning. Ranked #1 in the MN Student Survey in making content relevant to students.
- Strong focus on Latinx culture. Offers Aztec dance, heath and fitness, lyrics and beat making, and creative writing classes.
- Busing provided citywide by Metro Transit.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Laura Garcia at (612) 728-5728 or . You can also visit el-colegio.org/students-2/enrollment-form for more information.
4-year graduation rate