Minneapolis, MN 55406
All students: 477
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 45%
Teachers of color: 3%
- Offers an E-STEAM curriculum (enrvironment, science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) and English as a second language programming (Somali speakers).
- Offers sports, arts, environmental and theater extracurriculars. Outdoor learining opportunities. DNR school forest site.
- Busing provided in all of zone 2.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)