Andersen United Community School
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Ends: 4:45PM (M-Th)
All students: 840
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 15%
- Works with new-to-country English Language Learners (accelerated bilingual development). Offers engineering and science programming (GEMS/GISE).
- Offers sports, art, environmental, theater and cultural extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in zone 2C.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)