Hiawatha Collegiate High School
Hours: 8:15AM-3:45PM (M-Th) &8:15AM-1:20PM (F)
All students: 437
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 82%
Teachers of color: 28%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual). See school updates here.
- A college prep high school. Offers early college seminar, college exploration, summer scholars program, senior college seminar and counselors starting in 9th grade. Offers AP and PSEO courses. Offers integrated arts and STEM programming. Offers English as a second language programming.
- Art, band and Spanish offered during the school day. Extensive sports, clubs, cultural study and student leadership opportunities available after school. Part of Hiawatha Academies.
- Busing provided metro-wide by Metro Transit.
- If interested in enrolling, contact (612) 547-9056 or . You can also visit hiawathaacademies.org/enroll-now for more information.
- Hiawatha Collegiate High School opened in the fall of 2016; academic data is not yet available.
Academic data is not yet available.