Ubah Medical Academy
Hours: 9:15-4:15PM (M-Th) & 9:15AM-1:30PM (F)
All students: 312
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 44%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning (virtual).
- A college prep program. Curriculum focuses on medicine, health and the life sciences.
- Offers Arabic. Partnership with Twin Cities International Elementary School and Minnesota International Middle School.
- Busing is provided.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Musa Farah at (952) 540-2943 or . You can also visit ubahmedicalacademy.org/domain/57 for more information.
4-year graduation rate
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Hover over a bar to see the average broken out by math and reading.