Minneapolis, MN 55414
Hours: 8:40AM-4:10PM (M-Th) & 8:40AM-1:40PM (F)
All students: 323
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 20%
- A college prep program (Summit personalized online learning). Self-paced, personalized and hands-on project learning. offers English as a second language programming. PESO, AP and credit recovery available.
- Weekly career internships with a worksite mentor in high school. Every student receives weekly one-on-one teacher mentorship. Extracurriculars include: debate/speech, Youth in Government, Model United Nations, basketball, soccer, track, wrestling, music and technology.
- Busing provided in North, Northeast, South and Southeast Minneapolis.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Clara Catalan at (612) 345-9040 or . You can also visit ventureacademies.org/enroll/ for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)