Northrop Urban Environmental Learning Center
Minneapolis, MN 55406
All students: 493
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 21%
Teachers of color: 18%
- Environmentally focused curriculum. Offers support for Spanish speakers. Offers STEM programming.
- Offers sports, dance, music, environmental and theater extracurriculars.
- Busing provided in zone 2D.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Students on track (progress)