KIPP North Star Primary
Hours: 8:45AM-4:15PM (M, T, Th, F), 8:45AM-1:15PM (W)
All students: 203
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 27%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in distance learning with in-person supports available. See school updates here.
- A college prep program to ensure students are on a path to and through college. Offers arts-focused programming.
- Community school. Focus on social justice and trauma sensitivity. Part of KIPP MN.
- Busing provided in North and Northeast Minneapolis and the northern suburbs.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Rebecca Gallt at (612) 287-9700 or . You can also visit kippminnesota.org/enroll for more information. Please apply by February.
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Hover over a bar to see the average broken out by math and reading.