Hiawatha Community – Hiawatha Campus
All students: 250
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 24%
Teachers of color: 15%
- A community school. Offers a small school environment, advanced learner programming, EL programming, bilingual Spanish family support & special education services with highly specialized developmental/cognitive programming.
- Offers vocal & instrumental music & after-school activities including Minneapolis Kids school-age care. Partnership with Hiawatha Community School-Howe Campus (3-5).
- Busing provided in the Hiawatha neighborhood, the Howe neighborhood west of 46th Ave, the Cooper neighborhood west of 42nd Ave & south of 32nd St & the Longfellow neighborhood south of 32nd St.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Student Placement Services at (612) 668-1840 or . You can also visit studentplacement.mpls.k12.mn.us for more information.
- Hiawatha CommunityHiawatha Campus has grades K2. State testing does not start until third grade, academic data is not available. Academic rating is based off of upper school, Hiawatha Community Howe Campus, performance.
Hiawatha Community - Hiawatha Campus has grades K-2. State testing does not start until 3rd grade; academic data is not available. Academic rating is based off of upper school, Hiawatha Community Howe Campus, performance.