Acorn Montessori School
All students: 6
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: Not reported
Teachers of color: 100%
- Fall 2020: All grades will begin the school year in in-person learning starting sept. 8. See school updates here.
- A Montessori school, ages 3-6. Children are taught in Spanish and English (language immersion). Tuition-based preschool is four star Parent Aware-rated (scholarships available based on need).
- Offers environmental programming. A Wildflower Montessori school.
- Transportation not provided.
- If interested in enrolling, contact Veronica Vital at (612) 444-2236 or . You can also visit acornmontessori.org for more information. Fall 2020: All grades will begin in the school year in in-person learning starting sept. 8. See school updates here.
- Acorn Montessori has grades PK-K. State testing does not start until third grade, academic data is not available.
Academic data is not yet available.